Reccomendations for Oil R3T. Amsoil?

Tank

Supercharged
Hey lads;

Lets talk about preferred / best oil for a R3T with minimal mods.

TORS, Ramair and the power tripp tune with a @HansO update.

@neveragain has suggested AMSoil and has provided me some positive reasons. Whats your thoughts?

Hey James. I took my bike in for an oil change at GP last week, I switched to Sythetic oil.... they gave me MOTUL 10W40 as per the techs recommendation. So far, bike runs perfectly and seemingly happier.

Ok great.... So GP uses and reccomends MOTUL 10w40

I wonder if that's what they put in on my first service oil change at GP.

Ok great.... So GP uses and reccomends MOTUL 10w40

I wonder if that's what they put in on my first service oil change at GP.

James, they told me that they recommend putting in the Synthetic oil only after the bike has more then 6000 KM on it... At that point in time, my bike did have 6000km so I went ahead and changed it to Synthetic. It appears to be running really well!

I use this, seems to be doing the job ok , gear changes are always a lot smoother with new oil for the 1st few thousand klms , truth be told i dont rev the bejesus out of my engine much either

124144.jpg

I use this, seems to be doing the job ok , gear changes are always a lot smoother with new oil for the 1st few thousand klms , truth be told i dont rev the bejesus out of my engine much either

124144.jpg
AMSOIL says to run the 20/50 motrcyle oil in the Rockets

Amsoil is fine. As is just about any other oil you can find that meets the factory specs. I don't think I've ever heard of an oil related failure in a Rocket. Unless of course you count not having any. For peace of mind you can change it every 5K instead of the recommended 10K.

Amsoil is fine. As is just about any other oil you can find that meets the factory specs. I don't think I've ever heard of an oil related failure in a Rocket. Unless of course you count not having any. For peace of mind you can change it every 5K instead of the recommended 10K.
WELL you dont want to run just any oil if you have a modded Rocket

Back