Curious where your camera is relative to your eyes.
Is it well below your eye level?

I use a sena prism tube mounted to my helmet.

sena-prism-action-camera-xxx_19.jpg

Changed ram air today....just wanted to share my experience and some concerns....

first of all after all the hassle and patience and coffee breaks.....it is worth it!!!
......My God....the sound alone is so sexy....the sound feels like a nascar racing track....love it....now can’t wait for the exhaust to be changed.....

All the fun came with little pain though....especially the two rings where L-key doesn’t fit at the back of intake units....in the end an L-key and nose pliers together did the magic....

here are few concerns:

the fuel pipes connects to MAP sensor are now touching the top of the engine which is much hotter than the stock intake bottles....I wonder would that heat melt the those rubber pipes????? Do I need to tie them up little away from engine to the metal fuel lines????

Secondly, the chamber breather in my ramair shipment did not seem to have the coating as was in the YouTube video....I tried to take the top foam thing off of it but it was nearly impossible....so I installed it as it is......could that be problem later on??? This was optional though.

thirdly, front foam ram air filter box did not came with any rubber ring where the O2 sensor fits in....though the sensor snugged it with out it pretty good....so I guess I am ok???

fourthly, the coolant bottle is just touching the front part of the foam slightly....any issues there?

Also, I took the thick rubber pad under the tank which sits on the bike frame, the pad did not go back into the pinch hole....so I just tight the tank on top of it....did anybody experienced this and were you successful in putting it back on the bike frame....I hope it stays there with the tank weight and does not fall off somewhere?

thanks all on this forum....you guys are awesome.....the triumph dealer here made me delay this project saying that it never works and people get into tuning issues and all....plus saying the bike looses its value....

I am done listening to OEM recommendations when it comes to practical wisdom....

thanks all,
Wajhi

Back