R3 LSR Record

Congrats Hombre. But I still believe my home town has a bike that will give you a run for your money. Check this out from Echo Cycle in Edmonton, Alberta - Link Removed I have yet to see this guy at the track. Hopefully someday we will cross paths.

Don't know about their other numbers but 50 mpg is a little optimistic, I fear. :eek:

Congrats Hombre. But I still believe my home town has a bike that will give you a run for your money. Check this out from Echo Cycle in Edmonton, Alberta - Link Removed I have yet to see this guy at the track. Hopefully someday we will cross paths.

Randyatd

Check your dyno chart... the gents @ Echo will have to learn to tune that bike past 6400 RPMs if they want to go after my record. :D

PM me with your email address, and I'll send you an invitation to R3Power network. :cool:

Congrats Hombre! Been waiting and watching a long time to see those results.

That bike has been on the Echo Cycle web site for years now, and the web site hasn't been updated in that long either, they could atleast post a 1/4 mile time... :) Hombre is right though. You're going to need to be able to turn the RPMs to get more top end speed.

We have a speed mile here in Texas too The Texas Mile I've been tempted a time or two to gear up for this since it's only a couple of hours from my house.. :) Maybe some of us Texas folk can get together and atleast go watch the next run in October?... :)

Shoot.. It looks like if I want to run this, I HAVE to get custom rims because I don't believe there are any Z rated tires that will fit our stock rims.. Oh well, that's not going to happen any time in the forseeable future.. :)

We have a speed mile here in Texas too The Texas Mile I've been tempted a time or two to gear up for this since it's only a couple of hours from my house.. :) Maybe some of us Texas folk can get together and atleast go watch the next run in October?... :)

It's a blast from what I hear people say... I'll go.:D

greg

8500+rpm

Randyatd

Check your dyno chart... the gents @ Echo will have to learn to tune that bike past 6400 RPMs if they want to go after my record. :D

PM me with your email address, and I'll send you an invitation to R3Power network. :cool:
WALT WE can give you all the rpm you need with our head and cam combo we have reved past 8500 no problems

Back