R3 LSR Record

Congratulations Walt... Glad to see this all come together... Looking forward to seeing you at the next level...

Mike...

No tires

Shoot.. It looks like if I want to run this, I HAVE to get custom rims because I don't believe there are any Z rated tires that will fit our stock rims.. Oh well, that's not going to happen any time in the forseeable future.. :)
YES we were going to run our modded ROCKET but couldnt find any tires and of course decided to forget the MAXTON run -

FYI Hombre

There is an article in this month's Walnecks Classic Cycle covering April 3-4 at Maxton this year. Very interesting coverage of the type of bikes and the strip condition.

There is an article in this month's Walnecks Classic Cycle covering April 3-4 at Maxton this year. Very interesting coverage of the type of bikes and the strip condition.

That article had to be about the 1939? Knucklehead that ran in April. I believe it was the oldest bike to ever run Maxton. Please post a link to the article, if there is one.

That article had to be about the 1939? Knucklehead that ran in April. I believe it was the oldest bike to ever run Maxton. Please post a link to the article, if there is one.

Sorry, no link Hombre. It is a short article by Sommer Hooker and it is for 2009. The magazine should be on newstands around your area. If you can't find it, shoot me a pm and I'll send you my copy.

Back