r3 having fun with a harley

Maybe your choice but give a thought to the guys, paramedics/emergency services who end up picking up the bits after you've been through the meat grinder. There's no excuse for not wearing protective clothing even in a hot environment. Mesh clothing is hardly noticeable and I think actually adds to the cooling effect.
But isn't that job security for the medics?

I enjoy my life and have people who rely on me to be there for them, I love my bike equally as much, I couldn't fathom the risks these two yoyo's took. Hoping a cager wouldn't shift lanes out of ignorance,stupidity or lack of not seeing 2 bikes doing a hundred is not a position I would put myself or my machine in........law of averages state if these 2 keep riding this way, doesn't matter the gear theyare not wearing,they will be a sad statistic.

I agree with wot everyone's had to say but as Bon Jovi says/sings .... It's my life, it's now or never...I make no apology a for the way I like to ride, hard n fast, not all the time but when everything appears right. Don't hate me for it but it is wot it is. I'd rather die on a Rocket than in a hospice riddled with the big C. I would be mega pissed that I had died tho and pray I'm the only casualty

We think the little Sportster acquitted itself rather well, all (the horsepower of the Beast and other) things considered. 'Course, would have probably looked different had there not been the rolling slalom.

As reported here a few months back, we had a brief encounter/contest with a Sportster in a spot where there were no autos to dodge. It was not close...

We trudge on.

Now I have been known to ride a little spunky:) But I must admit in heavy traffic like that I would limit myself to just pulling up on his right side and so he could hear the blower spool up and do a burn out at speed, then I would just let him go by:) Now if the road did not have heavy traffic on it I would let the beast loose and dissapear!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I wear gear no matter what!!!!!! If you ever had a dove explode on you face shield you would understand!!!!

Back