r3 having fun with a harley

I'm the odd person out here. I thought it was entertaining and I hate wearing gloves and jackets there hot and uncomfortable .i carry that gear in the panniers and if it rains or is cold I wear it .i have come of my bikes from time to time and broken and ripped into the flesh .but that's my choice.that just how I ride and I love it
Yes Pete we noticed that but we are nice people and still let you ride with us. :D:D:D

I'm the odd person out here. I thought it was entertaining and I hate wearing gloves and jackets there hot and uncomfortable .i carry that gear in the panniers and if it rains or is cold I wear it .i have come of my bikes from time to time and broken and ripped into the flesh .but that's my choice.that just how I ride and I love it
Maybe your choice but give a thought to the guys, paramedics/emergency services who end up picking up the bits after you've been through the meat grinder. There's no excuse for not wearing protective clothing even in a hot environment. Mesh clothing is hardly noticeable and I think actually adds to the cooling effect.

I have grown up :rolleyes: don't race anymore .. unless it's a V-Rod (something about them wants me to stay in front) oh and Bruce .. like to chase Bruce .. and Mitchy .. and Richard .. yeh ok Peter K and Brin too and there's Donny and when he was still riding with us Binnsy RIP . Ok maybe I haven't matured.

Maybe your choice but give a thought to the guys, paramedics/emergency services who end up picking up the bits after you've been through the meat grinder. There's no excuse for not wearing protective clothing even in a hot environment. Mesh clothing is hardly noticeable and I think actually adds to the cooling effect.
I appreciate what your saying as I was a fire fighter for seven years and have dealt with more unpleasant situations than I care to remember unfortunately I do remember .i have ridden this way since I started riding and have only been in a meat wagon ( ambulance ) twice . I no longer ride hard so that helps

Pointless wearing gloves if they're uncovered elsewhere.
I may be getting older but I couldn't even see the point of the video.

I couldn't see the point of the video either.
I couldn't really care what anyone else chooses to ride in. I reckon we all love the feeling of freedom. Gets down to what's more important to the individual. For me, staying alive, having use of my faculties and maintaining my lifestyle come ahead of comfort or style - but not by much, if the truth were known. Been guilty plenty of times of riding unprotected - but not these days.

I couldn't see the point of the video either.
I couldn't really care what anyone else chooses to ride in. I reckon we all love the feeling of freedom. Gets down to what's more important to the individual. For me, staying alive, having use of my faculties and maintaining my lifestyle come ahead of comfort or style - but not by much, if the truth were known. Been guilty plenty of times of riding unprotected - but not these days.
If there's a point to this video it would be how not to ride like idiots, some think its amusing and some think not , i too use to ride without full riding gear in my 20's but these days i pretty much away's wears full protection

Bark off .. then it's gear on .. lesson that's got to be learnt, can't seem to be taught. Rode around up in the Territory in jeans and t-shirt myself .. not anymore though.

I think the only real point in the video is where the Harley is flat out at 110mph and the rocket walks away

Back