r3 having fun with a harley

I get the idea no actual competition was involved with the Nightster and the Rocket; Harley boy was quick and agile it looked like. This is my problem of old, I had to fight the urge to race and usually gave in. As I matured (ever-so-little) I was able to contain the urge better. It wasn’t until I got the VMax that I finally realized I didn’t need to prove anything and thus avoid the ticket and or crash. The problem was that every crothrocket out there wanted to race me now because I was on a VMax. I choose those blasts wisely in areas where residents didn’t know me and kids weren’t playing and almost never on the highway. This way, I could jump out ahead of the 1000cc boys and cross whatever line before they could get into their own power band at the top of their shifts. The irony is that I never crashed or got a speeding ticket on the bikes until after I matured. I wonder what the lesson there is?

Both in t-shirts :cool: .. ah , the young and foolish. Obviously neither of'em been down the road yet.
Pointless wearing gloves if they're uncovered elsewhere.
I may be getting older but I couldn't even see the point of the video.

Not sure who's Rocket that was, but the scenery looks suspiciously like the freeways here in Houston

I'm the odd person out here. I thought it was entertaining and I hate wearing gloves and jackets there hot and uncomfortable .i carry that gear in the panniers and if it rains or is cold I wear it .i have come of my bikes from time to time and broken and ripped into the flesh .but that's my choice.that just how I ride and I love it

Back