And before anyone comments, I know my safety lock bar is backwards.
And the Front comes up first.

It is a ***** to line up though, but it aint going nowhere.

your safety lock bar is backwards :D
good stuff mate.
i may mod mine a little also similer to yours incase i need to attack bolts while she is in the air :cool:

I've got a filthy old trolley jack (no idea what colour it was when it had paint on it) got it for $15 at Gatton Swap... its a ripper for doing the chain on the Triple , bout all i use it for to be honest.

:DMy jack, my bracket and the bracket on the jack the bracket is easily installed on the lugs of the bike you just line the jack arm up and jack to your heart content, to get the rear of the bike up first I just put the right arm of the jack under the bracket so the left is not lifting:) I can lift the bike high (400 + mm) enought so the rear wheel drops down with out taking the towbar off :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 51
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 52
Can any of you computer savy blokes help Iv'e lost my tool bar. The black strip with R3owners and the picture of the rocket has dropped down over it. Julie tried but couldn't sort it out it's still there I can click on things just can't see it. I know it's a bit off topic but I don't care I want my toolbar back

Julie worked it out, right click and select reload. I'll have this newfangled computer thingy sussed by next year mabey.

Can any of you computer savy blokes help Iv'e lost my tool bar. The black strip with R3owners and the picture of the rocket has dropped down over it. Julie tried but couldn't sort it out it's still there I can click on things just can't see it. I know it's a bit off topic but I don't care I want my toolbar back

Julie worked it out, right click and select reload. I'll have this newfangled computer thingy sussed by next year mabey.

Me too Bruce, mine has gone also.
Will try another computer.

Back