Big Marty

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster
Just throwing it out there maybe 3 to 4 weeks some of us meet up in the south east to get to know each other and get on the same page for the September weekend.

On a good day 3 hours for me to Brisbane, happy to ride down and meet a few of the locals, just pick the date, time, & place.

Just throwing it out there maybe 3 to 4 weeks some of us meet up in the south east to get to know each other and get on the same page for the September weekend.

On a good day 3 hours for me to Brisbane, happy to ride down and meet a few of the locals, just pick the date, time, & place.

Yeah mate sounds good I don't mind when as long as its a Saturday or Sunday

Yep!!!! Kanoath Mate
Great Idea

I am away on Fraser Is the weekend of 11-12 August so no good then
Also Possibly in Mildura weekend 21-22 July Working:mad:

Yep!!!! Kanoath Mate
Great Idea

I am away on Fraser Is the weekend of 11-12 August so no good then
Also Possibly in Mildura weekend 21-22 July Working:mad:

So are u coming September mate ???

Marty we could meet halfway so u don't have to ride as far stop at a watering hole for lunch or something if u know somewhere

Marty we could meet halfway so u don't have to ride as far stop at a watering hole for lunch or something if u know somewhere

Love to go Mitch,

But depends on work, gotta make money when ya can!!!!:(

up to you blokes but if you are going to meet not too far from an airport and depending on which weekend i could hop on a steel bird and i might join you.

Love to go Mitch,

But depends on work, gotta make money when ya can!!!!:(

uckin work..be great if you could make it...we need somebody with good advice...just like your picture suggests...cummon mittzy give it a fair poke and see if you can pull it off.

Ye mate Saturday or Sunday goes without saying.

weekend would also be best for me but don't work anything around me, just let me know when and where, if i can make it i'll hoppaboard.

Just let me know where and when... but we'll be at Benarabi All-Bike Drags on 18th August . All the blokes i ride with will be going and a few having a play. Donny's running his newly built supercharged vintage Triumph.

Back