I lost it too. Glad it's not something I did. Will try a restart.

Nope, still gone. Will have to resort to me other standard technical solution - hope it's OK tomorrow.

Thought it was just me and my macbook:eek:

tried shutting down and restarting, all that tech stuff didn't work :mad:

so swore at it, yelled, abused... still no fix... just sent a PM to webmaster so hope it's all good tomorrow:(

having trouble navigating, that is more than usual:rolleyes:

:DMy jack, my bracket and the bracket on the jack the bracket is easily installed on the lugs of the bike you just line the jack arm up and jack to your heart content, to get the rear of the bike up first I just put the right arm of the jack under the bracket so the left is not lifting:) I can lift the bike high (400 + mm) enought so the rear wheel drops down with out taking the towbar off :D

What would be the chance of making another one and bringing it up for me, Just gibe me a shout if you can and I'll deposit money for steel and time.:D:D

Can any of you computer savy blokes help Iv'e lost my tool bar. The black strip with R3owners and the picture of the rocket has dropped down over it. Julie tried but couldn't sort it out it's still there I can click on things just can't see it. I know it's a bit off topic but I don't care I want my toolbar back

Julie worked it out, right click and select reload. I'll have this newfangled computer thingy sussed by next year mabey.

Me too Bruce, mine has gone also.
Will try another computer.

Thanks Bruce,

you just answerred a question I was about to ask,

Cheers,
Mal.

Just on another computer and it is there, try resarting your browser (close and reopen explorer) or restart your Comp

This world wide web thing Isn't just out to get me then.

I lost it too. Glad it's not something I did. Will try a restart.

Nope, still gone. Will have to resort to me other standard technical solution - hope it's OK tomorrow.

The answer I found was to reload browser and it worked fine hop it works for the rest of you guys.

right'o fellas, I know I just turned 60 and thought my memory was intact but for the life of me cant remember who was I talking to with his wife that had the gel dual seat available.
HELP PLEASE!

Mate I can tell you I was offered that seat, but to exy considering they wanted my seat as well.

Back