Progressive Shocks Leaking - No Rebuild Available

I am very interested to see what you think of them. I am looking to do front and rear in a few months. Has anyone else tried them?

Yes only to purchaser with a receipt.

That shouldn’t be allowed .... they are warranting the product not the buyer.... I am
In the UK .... I have Hagon shocks which I bought 2nd hand .... I had a problem with them and luckily their workshop is only 40mins from my home ..... I told them I bought a used set and they said No problem bring them in and we will have a look at them while you wait ..... they stripped them and rebuilt them while I waited all for FREE :) .... I had 440’s in the past ... the only thing that put me off was the warranty on them as they have to be sent back across the pond to be fixed :thumbsdown:

I am very interested to see what you think of them. I am looking to do front and rear in a few months. Has anyone else tried them?
I'm running the Z 366 TRL 659.00 USD best 200 dollar used shocks I've ever ran. I'd say equal to the hagons I have in performance. Thought I would buy some new spring to match my weight and was told to put a couple coffee cans full of pennies in each side bag or eat more. Once the front end was set up and I was taught how to adjust the high speed dampening front and rear plus the front compression dampening/length adjusting. I found myself riding roads I had previously avoided.

Back