Price for next gen Rocket

I just came across this new add that’s put on for sale 2020 Triumph Rocket.
They told me between $20 to $25,000
Now this add says $39,900 and price can change this is Canadian, if this is the price or more I don’t think there sell much?
Almost like Honda did with the Honda tune and stoped making them because price was to high.

Based on the AutoTrader info canecorso posted, I went to the International Motorsport Motorcycle Co. Website in BC, Canada. They had this on their site...

upload_2019-3-29_13-2-59.png

So far, from the few sites I have checked, they are the only Canadian Triumph website who have listed a price for the bike. Can't believe it's that much.....

Would love to get No. 74 in the TFC but if it is offered for $30,000 or better they can keep it. You can go out and buy a brand new 2018 roadster for $11,000. Could you image dropping $19,000 into a Roadster? Wow that would be some bike:D:D:D:D:D:D Custom paint job and all the performance and suspension upgrades you could think of. Heck you would probably end up with enough money afterwards for a nice dinner. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

My point about the XDiavel S being 24k... That is a non limited production bike.

A limited number of anything goes up in price, even more so when the full production bike is not released yet. Early adopters pay handsomely and they are beta testers.

If Triumph target prices the "regular" new R3 in the $20k-$25k USD price range to maximize profits, the TFC will be around $30k USD

If Nat's info holds 25k GBP = ~$32k USD = ~43k CAD = ~46k AUD

This of course doesn't take into account taxes, dest fees, VAT... variable regional costs

OTR? - if so that would include a shed load of taxes that the US guys may not see. VAT alone will be close to 5grand of that.

Twinkies? - Tsk!. Sir should be nibbling a Bakewell Tart. Ideally Mr Kipling's for the same sugar rush.
I do enjoy Mr Kipling , but only after cucumber sandwiches at hight tea on the lawn of a Sunday afternoon in the summer ! I've been led to believe Mr Kipling is now owned by Smith and Wesson , can anyone confirm this ?

Would love to get No. 74 in the TFC but if it is offered for $30,000 or better they can keep it. You can go out and buy a brand new 2018 roadster for $11,000. Could you image dropping $19,000 into a Roadster? Wow that would be some bike:D:D:D:D:D:D Custom paint job and all the performance and suspension upgrades you could think of. Heck you would probably end up with enough money afterwards for a nice dinner. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Not at the Gidleigh Park Hotel you won't! :banghead:

My point about the XDiavel S being 24k... That is a non limited production bike.

A limited number of anything goes up in price, even more so when the full production bike is not released yet. Early adopters pay handsomely and they are beta testers.

If Triumph target prices the "regular" new R3 in the $20k-$25k USD price range to maximize profits, the TFC will be around $30k USD

If Nat's info holds 25k GBP = ~$32k USD = ~43k CAD = ~46k AUD

This of course doesn't take into account taxes, dest fees, VAT... variable regional costs

I agree with your point the Diavel has been around for a while now, and they have had some problems but are mostly remedied now.
Nearly 50k for a bike is Aud their trippin, it's good to look at and we are all invested in the rocket name, however it's an unknown unproven bike.

The new Triumph TFC pricing will be a little better than my proposed 2030 R3.

Here is a prototype photograph (landing gear not visible at this angle).

I'm now accepting Kickstarter contributions if you want to get in on the ground floor.
Incentive for the 1st 5,000 backers = 1 free production MC for every 1,000,000L invested.

Assorted colors will be available: Matt Titanium and Gloss Titanium.

Engine: Rocketdyne Jimbo-3
Thrust: 231,120 lbf (1,031 kN) vacuum
Fuel: LH2/LOX (liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen)

rocket-rocket.jpg

:roll:

I'm now accepting Kickstarter contributions if you want to get in on the ground floor.
Incentive for the 1st 5,000 backers = 1 free production MC for every 1,000,000L invested.

rocket-rocket.jpg
Wow!! Now that really would cause a few 'puckered' moments..:roll::roll:

rocket-rocket.jpg

Hilarious...love it!

Back