Price for next gen Rocket

I just came across this new add that’s put on for sale 2020 Triumph Rocket.
They told me between $20 to $25,000
Now this add says $39,900 and price can change this is Canadian, if this is the price or more I don’t think there sell much?
Almost like Honda did with the Honda tune and stoped making them because price was to high.

yes the TFC will be expensive only 750 made and sold worldwide dealer near me said around 80 will be available in canada to bad I wanted #666 he cannot guaranty me the triple 6 so I will keep my old rocket

Crazy price would be interesting if they sell them all for that price and if there sell again for 2021
If the stop making the Rocket all together our Rocket will increase in price instead of devalue every year, perhaps one day there be a collectors:)

Crazy price would be interesting if they sell them all for that price and if there sell again for 2021
If the stop making the Rocket all together our Rocket will increase in price instead of devalue every year, perhaps one day there be a collectors:)
Doubt if they will ever be worth much in our life time, nice bikes but not even close or ever will get close to the status of a Vincent.
The Rocket is a nice bike ugly but nice but as far as collectible value goes I can not see it.

I'm still waiting for my srt6 to be a collector item. They only made those 1yr. Only 2900 made. So far no luck lol

yes the TFC will be expensive only 750 made and sold worldwide dealer near me said around 80 will be available in canada to bad I wanted #666 he cannot guaranty me the triple 6 so I will keep my old rocket

So people will pay a premium price for the development model? Think I'll be keeping my old ones and watching with interest.

Well that’s why I decided to customize mine mine will be the only one in the world one of its kind:) could be nicer of even more uglier lol

Back