Price for next gen Rocket

Think I'll be keeping my old ones and watching with interest.
I wanna see the 'Roadster' ....the red follow up one after the concept bike...if there is one...if it's red...It wont be the same color as the concept bike will it?...i mean the 'x' was a paint job all of it's own wasn't it?...stands to reason the 'follow up' bike(s) will be a different color??...Look at the tank badge and paint design...it's different...someone has seen this bike to be able to draw it so close to the concept bike we have since seen...My guess is this is what the Roadster will look like!...I could be wrong..i have been wrong once b4 in my life!!...just sayin is all...
2019-rocket-render (2).jpg

This is the TFC your all are referring to ,correct?
The TFC is the concept bike...the red one above is what i'm thinking may be the follow up bike....if there is one....which there will be surely..
Just thinking out loud....

This is the TFC.
Triumph_Rocket_TFC_01.jpg

I just came across this new add that’s put on for sale 2020 Triumph Rocket.
They told me between $20 to $25,000
Now this add says $39,900 and price can change this is Canadian, if this is the price or more I don’t think there sell much?
Almost like Honda did with the Honda tune and stoped making them because price was to high.

Was at my dealer today...I mentioned 24k they said ‘no it will be around 20k’...sogood news I guess.

Hello!
I heard from our local dealer that the first batch will be only 750 pieces. and it seems like they are already distributed.
I can’t say whether it’s true or not, but I was interested in his order and they told me that they didn’t accept orders.
Does it seem to be in May?

We shall have to wait and see. It's a matter of time! The Vincent had to wait a long time to become an icon... Who knows????
@scot in exile ain't got time to wait , for one he's an impatient Scot . And 2 , he not getting any younger . Scots age quicker than anybody else , everybody knows that ! :p :D

Yes the the Davel is $24,000 don’t think the new Triumph should be anymore then that.
I was shocked to see this advertisement on Kijiji asking $39,900 but price could change that could be up or down, perhaps there looking for a sucker that has a lot of money and will pay it.
People will be sitting for a beer how much did you pay $24,000 what I paid $39,900 , there most likely will have a special Edition that might bring it up that high.

Attachments

• 24A88C7F-016E-4310-8F63-C37C16ED7C01.jpeg
    24A88C7F-016E-4310-8F63-C37C16ED7C01.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 1
£25000gbp confirmed . That's one helluva lot of Twinkies ! :banghead:
OTR? - if so that would include a shed load of taxes that the US guys may not see. VAT alone will be close to 5grand of that.

Twinkies? - Tsk!. Sir should be nibbling a Bakewell Tart. Ideally Mr Kipling's for the same sugar rush.

Back