Practical HP Limit?

Scott, I forgot I also still run the stock brake set up I haven't noticed and problems with them either. The only time I had any braking problems was more do to my judgement and really thrashing the bike I got on her to much to fast for the distance I had to slow down for a curve. There is a great difference in excelloration rate with the blower one must get used to before using all the power :D

An admired amount of work over time

A question for you ..have you shared your findings withTriumph INc? have you compared your findings to their eng findings if they have any..and if they might be interested in all the work you have accomplished? what comunication have you shared? Would it be good to share as there may be some common issues that may save both money and time?

A fascinating work log you have created and would be interested in th Triumph company side of development?

Freightbuster

All that happened was a disagreement between two guys.

I do not know enough to imput much as I know Hombre and he has never tried to sell stuff on this site. He has however shared his knowledge and findings wether I can afford the research or not he has just passed on information.
heres a e-mail that was sent to him

Now again I am not aware of everything but I do know Hombre has answered every question I possed to him of course some of my questions he could not answer but the ones he did were helpful and made things easier for me at times. And if I know something and can help someone by sharing I do also!

So I don't understand why he should pay to answer are questions and post things he has eperimented with good and bad.
Do people who crossed to the dark side get charged for posting operator conditions with different brand tires?
Does the great bunch of guys that share Tunes they have spent money on get charged for letting us use them?
What if Hombre's shimming ideal on the TPS sensor works would the person who share his findings (cause he can't post on here) get charged for saving us money and heartburn?

It kind makes me wonder when I will get charged or booted off for shairing info.
Is this thread not titled
Rocket Performance Turbos, NOS, Superchargers, Exhausts and Any Other High Performance Tips and Tricks

Should they add for a price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Warp- it is not necessary to post that pm with phone numbers and other personal information-- and yes I removed it from your post. It was a misunderstanding between the webmaster and Hombre. Hombre is not banned. The moderator's (Tom and I) understood Hombre's intentions and after explaining to the webmaster, so does he. He did take exception with the public posting of that pm because of the info it contained, that is why it was removed in the first place. It is a situation that could have been handled better by all involved parties.

We do have a pretty cool site here because of the support we have from advertisers, so the interests of those advertisers has to be kept in mind with others use this forum to sell goods. Hence the situation.....

Nobody here (the forum staff) has any ill will against Hombre, he has been a valued contributor. I am a member at his site too.

In summary Warp, put the soap box away, you are a day late and a dollar short.:D

Ok sorry about the numbers I should not have posted them.
I use liquid soap but I can put that away also!
Hope I remember to tighten the lid.

Back