hp increment or nothing

Everything you have done so far is excellent for the bike but as I said to gain the HPO you are after the exhaust system must handle the intake system(plus the correct tune)
Here are a few pictures of my bikes, well two out of three
#1 Carpenter exhaust not the best looking exhaust on the market but few would disagree that it is the best for HP increase
IMG_2921.JPG

Sorry I cannot locate a picture of my 2018 Roadster, anyhoo it has the Triumph off-road pipes which give it a bit more growl they look the same as the stock but are more free-flowing with the cat boxes removed.

I am curious why there are springs from the first header sections to the head plate when they are welded to the plate and the plate is bolted to the head??? Seems redundant to me.

I am curious why there are springs from the first header sections to the head plate when they are welded to the plate and the plate is bolted to the head??? Seems redundant to me.
Steve next time you sneak over to my house and weld the pipe please weld all three and I will buy you breakfast:D no pipes are welded to the plate

Steve next time you sneak over to my house and weld the pipe please weld all three and I will buy you breakfast:D no pipes are welded to the plate

Gratitude for your response.
You mean to tell me that the 3 header tubes into the plate (as seen in the blowup of your pix below) are not welded? They sure look to be to me . . .

Carp-Header.jpg

Back