hp increment or nothing

legsroses

.060 Over
Hi,
let me premise I keep in mind I did very few things.. however I'd like to know, mostly out for curiosity with fun too, if I got some horse power increment or for nothing.. below things I did though not with this order work..
- ecu stock on full power mode
- kn temp/vent sensor by FlipMeister
- no airbox so neither under butt filter
- catalyst removed
- secondary valves/butterfly removed
- tune ecu map
- less 19" lenght muffler by Supertrepp
- less 3" high inox throttle intake trumpets in filter with mesh wire
I thought not more/over of 27-31 hp, I wouldn't yet rule out being wrong.. how indeed it's increment in your opinion
Bye

You have removed quite a few restrictions but I do not think you will see any HP increase(maybe a wee bit) aftermarket exhausts ones that slip on do not give much now if you change the intake and remap then some decent size increases have been posted,
All that you have done will help the bike, the big one is the bike now has the ability to breathe but to suck in more air it has to be able to expel it just as fast.

You have removed quite a few restrictions but I do not think you will see any HP increase(maybe a wee bit) aftermarket exhausts ones that slip on do not give much now if you change the intake and remap then some decent size increases have been posted,
All that you have done will help the bike, the big one is the bike now has the ability to breathe but to suck in more air it has to be able to expel it just as fast.

sorry for I written poorly, doing confusion, thought I don't know how.. so for I thought something like not more/over 7 hp, though I begin to believe it's too high too.. conversely I forgot to inquire through you if I could get more hp, precisely those I wrote, not onerously neither risky for engine/ecu integrity.. moreover it shouldn't be outside visible if possible.. I'm conscious it's pretentious, enough or even too much, then excuse for my nescience

Everything you have done so far is excellent for the bike but as I said to gain the HPO you are after the exhaust system must handle the intake system(plus the correct tune)
Here are a few pictures of my bikes, well two out of three
#1 Carpenter exhaust not the best looking exhaust on the market but few would disagree that it is the best for HP increase
IMG_2921.JPG

Sorry I cannot locate a picture of my 2018 Roadster, anyhoo it has the Triumph off-road pipes which give it a bit more growl they look the same as the stock but are more free-flowing with the cat boxes removed.

so it should inspire more possible then expel too.. I think so too though isn't ugly, moreover it bestow thug with more hp too.. dont' worry since it's shown enough for help me know

Everything you have done so far is excellent for the bike but as I said to gain the HPO you are after the exhaust system must handle the intake system(plus the correct tune)
Here are a few pictures of my bikes, well two out of three
#1 Carpenter exhaust not the best looking exhaust on the market but few would disagree that it is the best for HP increase
IMG_2921.JPG

Sorry I cannot locate a picture of my 2018 Roadster, anyhoo it has the Triumph off-road pipes which give it a bit more growl they look the same as the stock but are more free-flowing with the cat boxes removed.
WELL the polished stainless pipe looks great Im not a fan of black pipes but some like them so ???? anyway I like the BRUTE PIPE in polished stainless with the chrome heat shields

Hi,
let me premise I keep in mind I did very few things.. however I'd like to know, mostly out for curiosity with fun too, if I got some horse power increment or for nothing.. below things I did though not with this order work..
- ecu stock on full power mode
- kn temp/vent sensor by FlipMeister
- no airbox so neither under butt filter
- catalyst removed
- secondary valves/butterfly removed
- tune ecu map
- less 19" lenght muffler by Supertrepp
- less 3" high inox throttle intake trumpets in filter with mesh wire
I thought not more/over of 27-31 hp, I wouldn't yet rule out being wrong.. how indeed it's increment in your opinion
Bye
DYNO results for the new ROCKETS on you tube TFC 157HP 155 TRQ GT 151 HP 152 TRQ

Last edited:
DYNO results for the new ROCKETS on you tube

I knew but, except for someone, I never seen.. so for I thought, I don't know if being in error so, every result wouldn't be for me.. so even remotely for often is present turbo or something else not so less powerful.. however I did it quickly without effort too, so possibily it could be you kindly suggest me so I will do better next time

Back