Practical HP Limit?

HI HOMBRE has anyone broken a crank or rods ?? Ive never seen any posts of any failures I know your running the hell out of yours but ive heard of a twin turbo making 350 hp but dont any more about it

IMFASTTOO, I'm afraid hombre can't respond to your post. He was banned from this site. Somebody:rolleyes: thought he was trying to get free advertising here. I'm a member on his private site and I still haven't seen how to buy his stuff. It's really a shame because he has few peers when it come to making horsepower and torque with a rocket 3. Neville Lush is one of those peers. But Hombre,s incite and knowledge will be missed here at least by me. You would think a decent Webmaster might encourage outstanding contributors like Hombre. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
imwhatim

Hombre is my hero. Ive wondered where he's been. If you are not banned please come back. Many of us look up to you and your knowledge.

He is just a man with lots of cash , so far up his own ass . Its not as though he is making any thing him self . He is able to buy everything he wants , when he wants . And makes sure that every one knows about it :rolleyes:

There's no need to re-hash history or pass judgment on his character. All that happened was a disagreement between two guys.

Whenever he is ready, I'm sure we'll have an interesting conversation.

Scott I have the supercharger on my beast and have not noticed any difference in the bike except the massive power increase.
I have talked to Hombre and he no longer can log on to this site. Something about the site wanting advertisement fees. I of course am not in the full loop so I will not comment any further on the subject.

I just spend more time on the site that he post on to learn things that he can afford to venture into and good general knowledge of the Rocket. Some people might judge him to be a little rash but I was not put on this planet to judge people.

Back