Potential new Tbird or Rocket owner

p.s. almost forgot to keep the vibe rolling................

penis, doodle, wang, lap rocket, salami, one-eyed trouser snake, mushroom tip, deep-veined purple-headed warrior of love, beef bus, ankle spanker, girthy Mcgirth, love pump, dong, hot rod, hole cork, ovarian pool que, His Majesty..........

p.s. almost forgot to keep the vibe rolling................

penis, doodle, wang, lap rocket, salami, one-eyed trouser snake, mushroom tip, deep-veined purple-headed warrior of love, beef bus, ankle spanker, girthy Mcgirth, love pump, dong, hot rod, hole cork, ovarian pool que, His Majesty..........

My kid just asked me what I'm laughing at, not gonna try to explain....;)

As a 6'2" Fat Bastard (21 stone (294 lbs / 134 kg for our foreignese buddies)), I can say, as a Rocket owner of some...oooh... 5 days, that it is most definitely the bike to have. It just fits. It looks & feels big enough for you, it's all day comfort & arm ripping torque (I did some 220 miles on Saturday, first day of ownership, and my shoulders next day felt like I'd actually carried the bike around due to spending all day hanging on for dear life. I'm sure that this will improve with more riding). And, having seen quite a few Big Boned Brothers out and about on Rockets on Saturday, I personally think a correctly attired lardarse looks cool as rat**** on one!

Seriously, get the Rocket, you will NOT regret it! :D

Just sayin'

As a 6'2" Fat Bastard (21 stone (294 lbs / 134 kg for our foreignese buddies)), I can say, as a Rocket owner of some...oooh... 5 days, that it is most definitely the bike to have. It just fits. It looks & feels big enough for you, it's all day comfort & arm ripping torque (I did some 220 miles on Saturday, first day of ownership, and my shoulders next day felt like I'd actually carried the bike around due to spending all day hanging on for dear life. I'm sure that this will improve with more riding). And, having seen quite a few Big Boned Brothers out and about on Rockets on Saturday, I personally think a correctly attired lardarse looks cool as rat**** on one!

Seriously, get the Rocket, you will NOT regret it! :D

Just sayin'

Well Said Jabs.....
Do you plan on havin a 2102 Ducati Multistrada (in 89 years)????? Check your profile:rolleyes:
I think you have a typo. dont worry i always *** it up, its just nice its not me this time:D

Well Said Jabs.....
Do you plan on havin a 2102 Ducati Multistrada (in 89 years)????? Check your profile:rolleyes:
I think you have a typo. dont worry i always *** it up, its just nice its not me this time:D

My Ducati is so fast I actually time travel. :rolleyes:

This is my first post and very limited experience with both.

I'm a newbie. 3 years ago I visited my local Triumph dealer. I was in awe with the Rockets and wanted one. Too intimidated. Bought a T100. First 500 mile tune up and was given a TBird as a loaner and traded up. First 500 mile factory tune up on the TBird and guess what? Dealer gave me a Rocket Roadster for the day. I never looked back.

R3R handles nimbly and size disappears when your under way. I found it very confidence inspiring to ride. Handles well for me in both city traffic and highway. This is the bike I wanted from day one and have no desire for any other bike. :p

This is my first post and very limited experience with both.

I'm a newbie. 3 years ago I visited my local Triumph dealer. I was in awe with the Rockets and wanted one. Too intimidated. Bought a T100. First 500 mile tune up and was given a TBird as a loaner and traded up. First 500 mile factory tune up on the TBird and guess what? Dealer gave me a Rocket Roadster for the day. I never looked back.

R3R handles nimbly and size disappears when your under way. I found it very confidence inspiring to ride. Handles well for me in both city traffic and highway. This is the bike I wanted from day one and have no desire for any other bike. :p

Sounds like that dealer knew what he was doing......... ;)

Back