Potential new Tbird or Rocket owner

p.s. almost forgot to keep the vibe rolling................

penis, doodle, wang, lap rocket, salami, one-eyed trouser snake, mushroom tip, deep-veined purple-headed warrior of love, beef bus, ankle spanker, girthy Mcgirth, love pump, dong, hot rod, hole cork, ovarian pool que, His Majesty..........

...don’t forget my nasty!

I had a Storm...beautiful bike!...im around 6ft 1in and 240lb and found the power very good. The sitting position with my feet forward got to me in the end as my lower back gets sore..tailbone area.
Since i have had Rockets (2nd one now) the sore back thing has gone. The newer roadster has the footpegs moved back and up slightly up which puts my feet in a real comfy spot. I can stand up if i want.
Fuel usage is not to different between the storm and the Roadster surprisingly. My cobber has a Storm and on a run we are only a couple of bucks apart when we refuel...he uses unleaded which is cheaper than the fuel i use too. The Storm with tors, decat, pvc5 and dyno tune is a very quick, noisy bike...but no match to the Roadster.
It comes down to personal likes and dislikes i guess.

I had a storm for 12 months and was very happy with it, had TORS pipes and K&N filter with a tune. I thought it went really well until I had a ride on a stock R3R. I bought my R3R and sold the Storm haven't looked back and am really happy with it. I would agree about riding the R3 and then jumping on the storm is like getting on a bike that feels a lot smaller. I am 5'8" and 82kg have no problem handling the R3, it really does make the miles melt away when on a long run, manuvering in the car park needs a bit more care and attention.

What its like owning a Rocket

I must say after owning many bikes, the privilege of owning a Rocket is a lot different. Example, going to the Harley Dealer with your buddies and everyone is eyeing your bike. You walk around with your Triumph shirt on without excuses.

Maybe here's the best way to explain it:
It's like entering a largest penis contest and just taking out enough to win. :eek: ;)

Can I get an AMEN?
ROFLMAO!!!

What its like owning a Rocket

I must say after owning many bikes, the privilege of owning a Rocket is a lot different. Example, going to the Harley Dealer with your buddies and everyone is eyeing your bike. You walk around with your Triumph shirt on without excuses.

Maybe here's the best way to explain it:
It's like entering a largest penis contest and just taking out enough to win. :eek: ;)

Can I get an AMEN?

I ride both Harley's and the rocket 3R. I love them both

Back