Possible clutch slip: NEED HELP please

Warp likes the MTC fibers OEM steels I imagine barnet steels would work. No anti judder stuff with the mtc fibers . The carpenter springs. Check lifter piece and lifter shaft replace if any burning or damage has occurred and rock and roll :D

Oh if the need arises to change the clutch basket I really like the MTC Billet forged basket, own two of them myself.

Just a heads up for anyone requiring a clutch cover gasket. Hermy's does not have it. 2 wheels has it. Part no. t-1260107:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just watched video by Benny Kimchi. Good to go. Bet it is the clutch springs that left me down. Going to replace friction pads and plates anyhow. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Warp likes the MTC fibers OEM steels I imagine barnet steels would work. No anti judder stuff with the mtc fibers . The carpenter springs. Check lifter piece and lifter shaft replace if any burning or damage has occurred and rock and roll :D

Oh if the need arises to change the clutch basket I really like the MTC Billet forged basket, own two of them myself.
Recently changed my basket to a MTC billet using Barnett fibers and springs - works a treat.
195BCA2A-B53C-4E11-90D8-22C1EA449D84.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that lovely :thumbsup:
Am thinking about getting one my self, I already have the MTC Fibers and springs.
Yes it’s very nice. You need to send them your old clutch basket assembly (less fibers etc) so they can rivit the new basket on

Back