Ponters RIIIR Custom

hey Bruce, yeah all sorted, I'll be picking it up next week. Got too busy to get there before Christmas. Issue ended up being the timing (which Lushie Diagnosed over the phone)

Wouldn't it go better off the truck? ;)

It would concern me mate - putting that much stuff on the radiator supports. It's surprising how much stress things like lights can cause.

Not me - but nicely executed vision.

hey Bruce, yeah all sorted, I'll be picking it up next week. Got too busy to get there before Christmas. Issue ended up being the timing (which Lushie Diagnosed over the phone)

That was so obvious (admittedly in hindsight) I can't believe it hadn't been looked at. To be honest, it never occurred to me that the guys hadn't checked that given the number if times they "went over everything". Looking forward to seeing that thing in motion under it's own steam.

Big effort mate, I like the result. Hope to view her in the flesh @ RDU14. Well done, Long Live Individuality !!!!!!! Death to mundane **** and mediocrity.

That was so obvious (admittedly in hindsight) I can't believe it hadn't been looked at. To be honest, it never occurred to me that the guys hadn't checked that given the number if times they "went over everything". Looking forward to seeing that thing in motion under it's own steam.
would never have happened if the paint guy had not taken the cam chain tenioner out to paint it with out checking it could be done with out upsetting things

Back