Ponters RIIIR Custom

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Well, it has been too long a time coming but we are nearing the end.

Realistically there is about 3-4 weeks left of finishing off but here are a few pics of how she is turning out.

Apologies for the suspense, I haven't been hiding it as much as I haven't had it.
2013-11-15 14.30.21.jpg
2013-11-15 14.30.43.jpg
2013-11-15 14.30.53.jpg
2013-11-15 14.31.05.jpg
2013-11-15 14.31.07.jpg

Looks very neat, well done. Is that TC with you in the picture?

Yeh mate .. me and Richard in the background. Bike looks way better in real life than in the pics. Custom mods that have been done to it are all truly first class. Reason it didn't make it on Tassie trip i'll leave to Ponters .

That's a make over. Looking extreme custom. Pipes been shortened and drilled? Good work, like it. What did you end up on the dyno?

Wow - looks great, you have to look at it a while to try to take it all in. That heatshield is a work of art, what Ric should look at. I'm guessing its gunna be a one off???

Last edited:
Wow - looks great, you have to look at it a while to try to take it all in. That heatshield is a work of art, what Ric should look at. I'm guessing its gunna be a one off???

Quality of the sheet metal fabrication work is top notch .. Kiwi fella did it , he's a dead-set wizard with metal work. Yeh Graham there's a ****load of man hours in that heatshield.

Quality of the sheet metal fabrication work is top notch .. Kiwi fella did it , he's a dead-set wizard with metal work. Yeh Graham there's a ****load of man hours in that heatshield.

Yeah really like the look of that heatshield top notch for sure finishes the pipes nicely
Never been a fan of wrapping on pipes heat shields look so much better especially when the workmanship is of this caliber

Gday fellas, thanks for positive feedback.

Yeah heat shield are a one off as too many hours to do again. It could be moulded off mine i guess if blokes weren't fussed about it being steel.

Don't know about final RWHP yet but will over the next couple weeks. Haven't had it dyno'd yet but guessing it'll land in the 240+ category as that where it was last time.

Back