rocket run this friday 25 , anyone going?

I got a funny feeling it maybe the biggest Anzac day ride yet. John has been pushing it through his Facebook page and just about anywhere else he can.

Forecasting 24c and partly cloudy for the 25th. Possible rain at night time.

whats the problem Mike ,nCan't me or tyres in scarce supply? If its a supply problem Bike tyre city on scarb beach rd keeps them in stock at competitive price,bridgestone exedra max 240x55x16.

Best price in Perth - so good they sold their last one this morning. Cant get another one until next Thursday. They are $90 cheaper than everyone else.

Pedro sorry for the distress mate ha ha ha...if it helps, I'm pretty ***cin dirty on myself for not changing it a couple of weeks back when I had a chance.

Vintage bike show in Albany Anzac weekend .. a two-dayer , been told they expect a lot of bikes. In case you end up really really enjoying the ride and just want to keep going.

Hill climbs been cancelled this year due to the ANZAC Anniversary. Did consider changing the venue but didn't happen.

Best price in Perth - so good they sold their last one this morning. Cant get another one until next Thursday. They are $90 cheaper than everyone else.

Pedro sorry for the distress mate ha ha ha...if it helps, I'm pretty ***cin dirty on myself for not changing it a couple of weeks back when I had a chance.

You might pay a bit more ,but that shop in vic park seems to get them in fairly easily.
I usually go to Pitstop MCycles in North Perth but he has to order them in also.
The other places you may get one is from the Suzuki dealers.
Short week between 2 long weekends is not a good time to be chasing rare tyres:(
You could alsop get a metzeler from JCS:)

Albany Veteran and Classic show was a ripper .. 100 + bikes (only 3 not local bikes) superb restorations of just about every marque of manufacturers .. some immaculate 1960's Triumphs ( I'm just a diehard Triumph man) most of the really concourse Tiger110s, T120's and TR6's were owned by members of GODS GARBAGE MC ( the local 1%er club here in Albany) .. good blokes that are really into their old bikes. Pity their road bikes are mostly twin cam Harleys :cool:

Apparently one of the first sets of CES headers with a dump pipe out each side that was made up on my bike was built for a bloke with a Roadster from W.A. Any of you blokes know him or seen them.

ANZAC day rocket run was a good day out, 20 bikes
20140425_090920.jpg

Good to put a few faces to names as well.
Run finished at the Veterans MC clubhouse in Perth which was rockin by then.

Back