I got family things on this weekend and cant make the Wagin run. Hope to meet you on a ride sometime BigKel
No worries mate, got to look after family before riding bikes.
I got that job finished so Im def going. If anyone decides to go you cant miss me, look for a big f*#@er with a red r3.

Gday blokes, I hope the Wagin run was worthwhile for those that went - I missed out sadly.

Zimtuff - I'm up for the Walpole trip.

If anyone is up for the Anzac Day Rocket ride and knows details could they pls post. I'm in but know nothing about it at this stage.

TC if yourself and Catherine want to come up for Anzac day you can have a room at Château Hunty if needed.

Gday blokes, I hope the Wagin run was worthwhile for those that went - I missed out sadly.

If anyone is up for the Anzac Day Rocket ride and knows details could they pls post. I'm in but know nothing about it at this stage.

TC if yourself and Catherine want to come up for Anzac day you can have a room at Château Hunty if needed.

Great. Maybe a bit coolish that time of year,but all the better to stay inside a warm pub and drink whisky LOL

Im going to the Anzac Day run,seems you have to join Johns group on facebook for the details.
I have joined and will give anyone with a R3 the deatils as soon as I know them,but here is the link

Last edited:

Thanks Hunty but doubt i'll be able to make that one .. bikes be in Albany week after next. Ordered the fork seals , going to drop the forks and get local Dealer to replace the seals ( couple of special tools needed I'm told) Albany has a big Classic bike show on Anzac Weekend. Anzac Days holds a special place for Albany residents. All the troops that went to Egypt and then onto Gallipoli sailed from Albany harbour. For many Albany was the last sight they ever had of Australia.
We drove over to Busselton today , through Mt Barker, Bridgetown .. really wished we were on the Rocket .. great roads.

No Facebook for me either. Thanks Zimtuff and Keno, looks like I'll be able to do the local dawn service then head up to Armadale.

Whiskey is not my friend but vodka is a lifelong companion...

Back