world record triumph gathering attempt, sunday march 6 at thornlie tavern car park, hope to see some perth rocket riders turn up and support this event, will update with more details later.its being organised by triumph riders of western australia.

[QUdiary351y y351, post: 360628, member: 2408"]world record triumph gathering attempt, sunday march 6 at thornlie tavern car park, hope to see some perth rocket riders turn up and support this event, will update with more details later.its being organised by triumph riders of western australia.[/QUOTE]

In the diary Ken...

world record triumph gathering attempt, sunday march 6 at thornlie tavern car park, hope to see some perth rocket riders turn up and support this event, will update with more details later.its being organised by triumph riders of western australia.
I will be there, been on a few rides with the organizer of this event. Top blokes and they have rides every week or so over summer.

Other than what I read on here I can't find any other lititature about this, seems pretty secretive for a world record attempt?

Back