Paul Bryant Headers!

Let’s face it NOT everybody has YOUR taste in exhaust systems THANKFULLY......
I don’t like your taste in exhaust systems because you are Soonegative about EVERYTHING. And I am using CAPS like YOU do hahahaha
SO whats your Idea of your dream exhaust its all a matter of different taste so Im interested in seeing some other designs that are YOUR and others taste IM sure its not the stock muffler system or I could be wrong to each his own what ever makes you happy

IMG_0340.JPG Really. Care to attempt to outrun my unbalanced header? Ceramic coated inside and out mild steel or not. Fits the Rocket X rather well.
IVE heard that before can you order a 304 STAINLESS STEEL version that would look great

Ages ago I had some really rust prone pipes on a Laverda Montjuic - Had them sprayed with liquid aluminium. Then VHT black paint. Never saw rust again despite riding through UK winters on salt strewn roads. Every so often a bit of white Ali oxide would show up.

Few years later I had another Montjuic - First thing I did was do the new pipes the same. Also took all the fibreglass out of the Megaphones. Well one had to reinforce prejudices.

Quite true, stainless steel lasts for ever and a day, mild steel only lasts forever.
Exhaust Systems that I built 35 years ago are still being used today. Fact.
I think my opinion may of offended and that was not my intention no matter what they are made of they are clearly made with passion and skill
Also please remember its just my opinion ;)

Last edited:
Back