I did not send any information to the ecm. I only read the tune that is on it. The last time i sent a tune to the bike was a few years ago.
The diagnostics tab seems to be working. The needles on the gauges move appropriately. I did install a new stepper motor about 3 years ago and had to go thru the whole process.
My problem is now, that i can read and send maps as well as use the diagnostics tab. I just cant run any of the tests for some reason.

I physically changed the tps sensor, but that is all. I haven't changed anything in the tune or ecm.

I did not send any information to the ecm. I only read the tune that is on it. The last time i sent a tune to the bike was a few years ago.
The diagnostics tab seems to be working. The needles on the gauges move appropriately. I did install a new stepper motor about 3 years ago and had to go thru the whole process.
My problem is now, that i can read and send maps as well as use the diagnostics tab. I just cant run any of the tests for some reason.

I physically changed the tps sensor, but that is all. I haven't changed anything in the tune or ecm.
Just to be clear you are using a laptop and not a phone. As I know nothing about the phone app. I do know if you cannot run any test you are not linked up to the bike. You might have been but you are not now. You need to get linked up. And can you tell me what color you tps light is when your hooked up ? It should be green.

Not sure if you have these but you'll find some tune ecu guides here

TuneECU - Links

To bad it can not be put on our resource page befor it disapears.

What version of TuneECU are you using ? (sorry if you already said).

And if you really get stuck, you may want to purchase the Android version, as the author provides support for it at a lower level that we can provide.

OK so your hooked up to the bike. TPS light is green. Is it green on ever tab (page) as in Map edit, Diagnostics, and test page ? It should be. also are you using a battery charger so wee can make sure your battery power does not get weakened and cause us grief? and send me the map you copied
szczepaniak@grics.net I will also need to be refreshed on pipes I know they are after market and I will look but if you have not posted a picture please do or send me one. Forget it I remember classic with the R3T bags added closest tune would probably be a Jardine tune which I have a few you might want to try. :D As so as wee get you linked up a proper tune loaded and your ISCV reset done you should be right into a 12 minute tune and riding :)

this is getting technical I had better grab the mason jar :D

files sent!
thanks for your help

Well I installed some dpr7ea9 plugs. Got rid of the 8s.
They all looked alright.

I did manage to get tune ECU working. Overnight on the battery tender took care of that.

So what now? You've seen the plugs and the exhaust. What do you guys think?

On a side note, I noticed that the exhaust coming out of one side is a lot cooler than the other side which seems weird. I put the ir sensor on each port and they all read the same temp, so I know they are at least firing.

Nobody around here with a dyno that will help me. Apparently Harley dealers won't dyno a non Harley bike...
I noticed your problem finding a willing dyno. The Fox pwr Sports dyno Rockets. Triumph Dealer. 44th street and US 131 in Grand Rapids. Also Hamilton Harley in Sturgis dyno's Rockets. Good luck

Hey Guys, sorry about the long disappearance. Divorce will do that to ya.
Anyway, bike is up to 24mpg, but that is still ridiculous. I am thinking about removing the Power commander v or at the very least the auto tune module and re-installing the factory o2 sensor.
Any suggestions or ideas?

Chris

Back