Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
My wife and I watched this streaming this weekend, and noticed a couple of the lead characters donned helmets and hopped on a Triumph.

So short, and fleeting, unclear if this was product placement, or just someone in a position of influence saying "let's use those".

If you liked Oceans 11, you would probably like this one. I thought is was great.
I picked out the Triumph, too. :D

If you don't pay much for it, it's decent, PG entertainment. Who's who of lady actors, current and cameos for past.
We enjoyed it.

I recall seeing two Triumphs.

One was blue, and the character got on it, and pulled away.

The other one was red, and parked in an apartment where they were hanging out.

Last edited:
Jim do not waste your time the movie is pathetic in fact I would say the new ghostbusters movie is probably better and that one was pure ****.

I grew up about a mile from this base it's the old South Weymouth Naval Air Base. It was one of the bases the government closed awhile back. A lot of good memories for me on that base. They've turned it into a multi use development luxury apartments etc. Out on the old runways are the sets for Ghost busters and Patriots Day.

If you don't pay much for it, it's decent, PG entertainment. Who's who of lady actors, current and cameos for past.
We enjoyed it.

I recall seeing two Triumphs.

One was blue, and the character got on it, and pulled away.

The other one was red, and parked in apartment where they were hanging out.

Now I've got to watch it again to find the red one.:D

Back