Spokane trip Sep 26 to Oct 8 2021

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Normally, I warn everyone to keep their women safe when I go on business trips but evidently, I'm not that big of threat these days...
Anyway, work has me traveling to Spokane for two weeks at the end of the month. @Bob R, are you still there? I hope so, I need friends in far away places. :)
In any case, I am up for drinks, food and story telling for anyone who can handle me. I'll even drink Moose Drool if I must. What are my option?

Normally, I warn everyone to keep their women safe when I go on business trips but evidently, I'm not that big of threat these days...
Anyway, work has me traveling to Spokane for two weeks at the end of the month. @Bob R, are you still there? I hope so, I need friends in far away places. :)
In any case, I am up for drinks, food and story telling for anyone who can handle me. I'll even drink Moose Drool if I must. What are my option?
Boog, I would love to get together but....... I am now in Pahrump, NV. I moved down here a little over a year ago. But all is not lost, perhaps. Member @Rumbleboomer lives in a little town about 2 hours east of Spokane. He may be persuaded to come over and say hi. At least you know where to find breakfast. :)

bob

That would be doable, it is the county seat of the county I live in, two hours away but that is what it is. I assume you guys go all out and stay at the The World Famous Clown Motel . ;)

bob
That is too funny, half the guys I work with won't even go into the Clown parking lot.

Met up with Steve (1olbull) while out thus way and he took me on a spirited ride around Tacoma's hills. I rode Kong and he ride Your mama. Life is good!
20211002_180247.jpg
20211002_185113.jpg

Back