Not starting after LED's

Going to go through everything we did again today. Fingers crossed it's something obvious!
UNDO IT and REDO IT - If in doubt run extra earth wires. I have found that my R3 does not have a solid chassis earth - you need to use proper wired earths. And LEDS are easy to fool with false earths.

This is a weird one but here goes.

Yesterday I fitted some LED turn signals to the rear together with an LED light and the appropriate relay to get everything to flash correctly.

The indicators, rear light/brake light all work perfectly but now the bike won't start!

The fuel pump primes and it turns over and tries to catch but just won't...it feels like fuel starvation but I have fuel and no lines seem to be caught anywhere that I can see.

The other weird thing is that now my LED headlights will be fine on dip but if you put them on to main beam they will not go back to dip unless you turn the ignition off and back on then alls good until you put them on main again! WTF!?

Can't imagine what's going on but some suggestions as to where I start looking would be very welcome

Where did you get your relay? My problem is different but it seems like different relay is required.

My turn signals flash quickly
No rear light
Not brake light
Not license plate light

My replacement unit has only 1 ground cable. Do you tie all grounds from old lights to the 1 ground on the new unit?

Cheers

Back