Not a New Thread

They have it in sticks now too. Works just like chap stick. I am going to switch the label on the wife's chap stick and test just see if it can keep her mouth "locked tight.":D :D

Good advise Jamie! I just went over mine, at 3500 miles since 12.13.07, and 10 fasteners were not torqued. All were holding on chromed do-dadds of one sort or another. I too need to get with the lock-tite. The beast is a shaker!

Time for that Scotts evaluation...:) But, I doubt it will be as scientific as Pig9r's black versus red evaluation. The combination is like he said, HOT!:)

thanks for the locktite tidbit. :bch: Not a lot of bolts are getting loose with me just pushing my bike around in big circles in my garage, where the hell is that global warming.

Expert recommendation wanted

12.13.07 is long enough:cool:

I'm on a semi-tight schedule of 3000 miles between filter flushes. I got one of them Scotts filters and am hoping to announce validating (accessory cost) filtering capabilities. I do hope I can drain a smidgen of dry sump oil for comparison. Although, if the ex-spurts will suggest: Extracting a bit of oil for the reservoir for a most accurate comparison, I'll do that??

Or is the low mileage your point. Tell me you've put on 3600+ miles since the middle of December?

Back