Norton to come down under

Seeing this Norton kind of got me thinking. Is there any real Triumph blood in an R3 ? Were any of the original engineers involved or consulted ? Just wondering, could it have just as easily been called a Vincent Black Shadow 3 ?

I actually went to the Norton Facility in Donnington England. It not the biggest building for sure. I heard that there have been a few engine problems which has caused some delays.
I got to see the prototypes being ridden and tested in the NEW HOPE PA area here in the states they look nice and are pricey BUT havnt seen many on the road lately

Read that the Norton team have made 100 Domi Racers .. f#ck knows what they cost but it's hypothetical anyway as they are all sold the article stated. Nice machine.

My dealers has 2 new nortons listed the 961 CR $21k and the sport for$18k. too rich for my blood.

That's right around the price for a good top end bike here on Hawaii from almost all the manufacturers. Hell, I think my out the door price for the R3 was 17.5, HI island price rape sucks.

That's right around the price for a good top end bike here on Hawaii from almost all the manufacturers. Hell, I think my out the door price for the R3 was 17.5, HI island price rape sucks.

New price for a Roadster here is $22,500AUD .. and we're on a way bigger island than you are mate.

Back