Norton to come down under

Good luck with that. Successfully entered Canada? One of my mates put a deposit down on one and about a year later still hadn't got it. Eventually he got his money back and as far as I know they have not delivered one bike in Canada yet !

That's the same story I've been reading .. take deposit but no bike. Quite often deposit is returned as bikes just can't be supplied .. sad really.

Good luck with that. Successfully entered Canada? One of my mates put a deposit down on one and about a year later still hadn't got it. Eventually he got his money back and as far as I know they have not delivered one bike in Canada yet !

That's the same story I've been reading .. take deposit but no bike. Quite often deposit is returned as bikes just can't be supplied .. sad really.

The story I read said the 1st shipment had been delivered to North America and Australia/NZ shipments were on their way.

So we will wait and see.:cool:

Makes you wonder how big their facility is.They announced production about 3 years ago and still have an enormous back log of orders.

EDIT Their facebook page claims to have delivered the 1st Canadian consignment on the 18th June , has pics of the bikes presumeably in canada,so Ill take it as confirmed.

First shipment to Aust. is 2 weeks away. My neighbours will be in the second shipment, mid February he ordered the base model, red with polished cases. I think it was just over 30,000. He has his 2009 Superglide for sale.

The story I read said the 1st shipment had been delivered to North America and Australia/NZ shipments were on their way.

So we will wait and see.:cool:

Makes you wonder how big their facility is.They announced production about 3 years ago and still have an enormous back log of orders.

EDIT Their facebook page claims to have delivered the 1st Canadian consignment on the 18th June , has pics of the bikes presumeably in canada,so Ill take it as confirmed.
I actually went to the Norton Facility in Donnington England. It not the biggest building for sure. I heard that there have been a few engine problems which has caused some delays.

Back