NEXX XR2 helmet

RKTNMYPKT

Village Idiot
Ride
2021 HD RoadGlide
I've had this helmet about six months now, and I've just about had it with the piece of crap!
It's a nice looking helmet, comfortable and light weight.
But these stupid plastic clips that hold in the liner suck!!!!!

The bottom part around my chin is always coming unhooked, and now the headliner is doing the same :mad:

$600.00 piece of crap

image.jpeg

could it be that your head is to big for the helmet:roll::roll:
and your not supposed to be using it to carry parts in
and u need to find something else to throw at the dogs:roll::roll:
and ok we are sorry that it did not work out for u.:(

could it be that your head is to big for the helmet:roll::roll:
and your not supposed to be using it to carry parts in
and u need to find something else to throw at the dogs:roll::roll:
and ok we are sorry that it did not work out for u.:(

Helmet fits fine and is in fact very comfortable and light weight.

I've decided to coat the clips with Gorilla glue and shove em back up there every time a different one pops out, eventually they'll all be glued in I guess

don't tell the that u have been taking your cow head for rides and may be they will guarantee it.:roll::roll:

Helmet fits fine and is in fact very comfortable and light weight.
I've decided to coat the clips with Gorilla glue and shove em back up there every time a different one pops out, eventually they'll all be glued in I guess

Why on earth did you tell me a couple weeks ago (in the garage of your home) that you liked the sucker? :eek: :roll: :p
If it helps you feel better, I just ripped myself for $400 on a one trip Bell Bullitt! :confused: :oops: :mad:

It seems the XR2 was built very differently than the XR1R, mine suffers none of these issues, I wonder if that's why they dropped the price between the two models?

Why on earth did you tell me a couple weeks ago (in the garage of your home) that you liked the sucker? :eek: :roll: :p
If it helps you feel better, I just ripped myself for $400 on a one trip Bell Bullitt! :confused: :oops: :mad:

What was wrong with the Bell Bullitt besides 1970's styling?

It reminds me of Evel Kneivel who didn't have the right ATGATT gear for this or any other ride either. . Maybe he was hunting for a rear rack too! :roll::roll:

Bill Wolf / Sean (Flickr) - At Home With Evel Knievel

What happened to the bell?

Still have the Bell Bullitt. The fit was less than adequate and the wind noise was horrible. The helmet is definitely lightweight and I like the styling. It is the best full face I have used in recent years. Even though the bar sits below my mouth,it's still rubs on my chin. visibility is excellent. I have I have decided to go back three quarter helmet.

Back