Which Helmet.....

My Schuberth is not as quiet as my Icon Airflight. I think the modulars allow more wind noise that a full face. The Icon is cheaper too.
I think that makes sense that modular would not be as quiet. Did not see airflights that had blue tooth. I really like that feature more than modular.

I think that makes sense that modular would not be as quiet. Did not see airflights that had blue tooth. I really like that feature more than modular.
I put a Senna module on mine and it is blue tooth ready.

Just bought one of these today...it has the recesses and battery slot for the "Sena" which i also bought in the deal...it can hook into up to 7 bikes and they dont have to be sena comms. Also i can listen to my music and answer my phone thru this. Because the bike has a USB port under the seat with a small locker, i can leave my phone in there on the charger while i travel.
Its the Shoei GT Air 2.

Attachments

• Deviation-TC-9_ml.jpg
    Deviation-TC-9_ml.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 17
Just bought one of these today...it has the recesses and battery slot for the "Sena" which i also bought in the deal...it can hook into up to 7 bikes and they dont have to be sena comms. Also i can listen to my music and answer my phone thru this. Because the bike has a USB port under the seat with a small locker, i can leave my phone in there on the charger while i travel.
Its the Shoei GT Air 2.
Good choice Tal. Looks nice too! I'm just in the process of moving my Cardo system to my new Schuberth C3 (Basic). Replacing the same model. They've stopped making these now so I got a good deal on the last XL in the shop a little while back. Needed new mounting pads etc though so had to wait for that (and it's bucketing down with rain so a good time to be doing it). Cheers, Griff

i had a moment this afternoon when i questioned my choice of the colour...i have always had black helmets but the paint job on this is very good...

Looks great! I'm the same really - either gloss black or matte black. I do have a white helmet though that I mounted my Sena intercom system on for when I was riding with the IAM crowd. My boyo wears that now, but he's only just tonight said, 'Dad, I'm not sure I can keep wearing this white helmet' (on a gloss black Hysoung cruiser). :) He'll have to go and spend some of his own money then won't he?!

When i was a puppy, i rode a kawasaki....i had a white helmet which we tarted up. M8s and i went into woolworths store,,,the womens department and bought some lace which we put a strip about 2 inches wide over the top from front to back. We held it there with masking tape. Then we put it on a broom handle and sprayed the helmet black...stripped the lace off carefully and lo and behold we had a black helmet with a white lace pattern! Another cobber who could sign write wrote 'Kawasaki' across the front and rear in asian style writing.....looked pretty cool!

Back