Which Helmet.....

Just bought one of these today...it has the recesses and battery slot for the "Sena" which i also bought in the deal...it can hook into up to 7 bikes and they dont have to be sena comms. Also i can listen to my music and answer my phone thru this. Because the bike has a USB port under the seat with a small locker, i can leave my phone in there on the charger while i travel.
Its the Shoei GT Air 2.
Curios, what is the sound like at 85 mph, hardly any wind noise? I assume you have a 2020 rocket with stock windshield?

Last edited:
The Ol Bull (1olbull) had good luck with AGV's carbon fiber modular. I tried one and absolutely love it. light weight.
quiet enough for me. I hate full face helmets, but for rain and cold they rock. Shop around, I found one in the Netherlands for 520 delivered to the states. Very happy with it. And you can still break your foot with it on, so not good for full body protection

Curios, what is the sound like at 85 mph, hardly any wind noise? I assume you have a 2020 rocket with stock windshield?
So bloody quiet you cant hear a thing!!....when my bike arrives in the country and i get to ride it i may be a bit more informative!!!...Sorry m8, but yeah, traded my bike back in Feb and the new ones still coming...

Actually took the helmet back today and got a matt black one instead....less 'Look at me!!"....
'Yes car 39...there is a speeder coming your way with a multi colored helmet, he is in a group of riders all wearing black helmets so he will be easy to spot!'.......now it might go like..'Yes car 39...there is a speeder coming your way in a bunch of bikes..they are all wearing black helmets so good luck with that!!'....

Hi Tal, I thought your bike may have arrived last month as there was a heap arrived in the dealerships up around here mostly Rs but the dealer in Hamilton said he was getting two GTs last month when we moved to level 2.

Hi Tal, I thought your bike may have arrived last month as there was a heap arrived in the dealerships up around here mostly Rs but the dealer in Hamilton said he was getting two GTs last month when we moved to level 2.
I was originally told march...then june / july....shipping is the problem...my cobber Worzol bought an 'R' model which was in the shop. We have only had the one GT thru the shop..R's have come and gone. I think they have sold 5 bikes in total. Still, i strike the days off the calender...its comin...its comin.....it's not the dealers fault i know,,,theyre good fella's in there...we get on ok.

I've got 2 I use regularily. The Scorpion Exo Combat and an open face for running round the town. The Scorpion is a beaut and leaves noone indifferent

Just bought one of these today...it has the recesses and battery slot for the "Sena" which i also bought in the deal...it can hook into up to 7 bikes and they dont have to be sena comms. Also i can listen to my music and answer my phone thru this. Because the bike has a USB port under the seat with a small locker, i can leave my phone in there on the charger while i travel.
Its the Shoei GT Air 2.
Wow I traveled Six weeks with my flip phone in my bag and the other day pulled it out and battery was dead. For how long who knows? Was kind of glad to find out were i left it.. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Depending on my mood I wear a Bell Eliminator in chrome (my "Daft Punk" spaceman helmet), matte black Scorpion Exo Covert, or an old school 3/4 Bell Custom (sometimes with goggles or sometimes with a mirrored bubble shield).

I have 5 to pick from (nr 6 is on its way) also depends on my mood
GPA tornado (helicopter style jet helmet)
roof boxer that matched my 2015 BOSS (black yellow with white pinstripe)
Masei atomic man (warmachine iron mans buddy)
Masei atomic man in matt black that I am converting into a T-800 model
Rezzer berzerker (predator helmet)
Rezzer Predator wolf is on order
I like my helmets to stand out a bit if ya didn't notice lmao

Back