somewhere in germany!!
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Palatina+in+Landau&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=7dT6V6OOJMvr8AfZt6SQBg#q=Palatina in Landau&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2,lf_pqs:EAE&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=49209341,8138141,25&tbm=lcl&rldimm=18070307667545681841&gfe_rd=cr

Thanks for the info..Number 8 looks expensive...;)

2019-rocket-render.jpg

So this popped up in my suggested news today, if you can believe MCN (More Crap News), it's definitely happening in (late?) 2019 and it will be 2.5L 180bhp.

Although MCN released this news at the same time as a slew of other sites, which are a little less sensational suggesting 2.3L with a bit more power than the current 148hp.

Looks to me like MCN cleaned up that leaked photo, and sensationalised the rumours a bit to gain readers perhaps..?

New 2019 Triumph Rocket III May Be Launched - NDTV CarAndBike

2019 Triumph Rocket III Pictures Leaked

Picture Of New Triumph Rocket III Leaked

New Triumph Rocket III on the way?

New Triumph Rocket 3 for 2019?

2019 Triumph Rocket III in the works - BikeWale

We had a chance to see one of the leaked videos before it got pulled down. Could it be true? I don't know where the article is getting the specs though. The video we saw was about the Triumph Factory Custom program, not specifically about the Rocket III and included no details about any of the changes, just the teaser image.

Just this minute got home from the dealers here in Christchurch.
Brad had a call from Triumph this morning and it seems its true..He will text me more info this afternoon once he has had more detail sent thru....2500cc and 180hp he is saying...
Will update later...

Latest update....Direct from Triumph NZ...nothing official...but they WILL be building a new Rocket...the first to hit our shores will probably be october 2019..Christchurch will be getting the first 2 new Rockets as Brad ordered them today.
Nothing on HP or Pricing as yet...

MCN must have some background info. It is quite common PR strategy to post product information in advance as unofficial / leak / speculation to create buzz and see initial reaction from the crowd to avoid decisions that lead to :cold shower: feelings later.

All-new 180bhp Triumph Rocket III planned for 2019 launch

I personally like the styling, let's see what other styles they bring to the market. Bagger might be my choice if the styling is right.

Well, at least, "maybe" if they (Triumph) spends some money on advertising, people will start to talk about Triumph, and realize that they still make motorcycles!;)

They better spend money on improving customer service and quality of dealership network - that is all it needs. No need to advertise that they make motorcycles. Their target group is immune to advertising. It is 21st century. Advertising is waste of money and effort.

Back