What will be the next Rocket model(s)?

Rocket III RR?
200-hp-triumph-rocke.jpg

200 Hp Triumph Rocket III RR – A Potential VMAX Contender? @ Top Speed

Bit of a coincidence..

This 2009 render from of the possible new Rocket, the '200hp Rocket RR', it has a rider-only tail, single sided swingarm, Brembo radial calipers, and it has Arrow cans.... all just like the new 2020 Rocket 3 TFC (except for the power...), and this was before the Diavel came out.

Also, another coincidence......

The first company I approached last year regarding manufacture of the 2.5L stroker crank, rods etc was Arrow Precision.
Arrow are in Hinckley. Triumph are in Hinckley.

And now, on the new 2.5L Rocket, the exhaust (at least) is made by Arrow.

Wonder did they......
o_O

triumph-rocket-iii-tfc.jpg

Makes you wonder alright,, do they notice these things and steal your thunder, or is it just coincidence that you're ahead of the curve - improving things they also intend to improve..

But 1974?? Jesus I was barely a twinkle in my father's eye then :notworthy:

Makes you wonder alright,, do they notice these things and steal your thunder, or is it just coincidence that you're ahead of the curve - improving things they also intend to improve..

But 1974?? Jesus I was barely a twinkle in my father's eye then :notworthy:

1974 gee I had just served 6 years for my country it sort of make me feel old(older)but more wiser and cunning:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Bit of a coincidence..

This 2009 render from of the possible new Rocket, the '200hp Rocket RR', it has a rider-only tail, single sided swingarm, Brembo radial calipers, and it has Arrow cans.... all just like the new 2020 Rocket 3 TFC (except for the power...), and this was before the Diavel came out.

Also, another coincidence......

The first company I approached last year regarding manufacture of the 2.5L stroker crank, rods etc was Arrow Precision.
Arrow are in Hinckley. Triumph are in Hinckley.

And now, on the new 2.5L Rocket, the exhaust (at least) is made by Arrow.

Wonder did they......
o_O

triumph-rocket-iii-tfc.jpg

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're NOT being followed :whitstling:

Back