Next project sneak peek

Mittzy, when are you gonna make a rack that will fit the solo seat platform? Something that doesn't attach to the fender supports but attaches to the 3 bolt holes that secures the pillion?

Mittzy, when are you gonna make a rack that will fit the solo seat platform? Something that doesn't attach to the fender supports but attaches to the 3 bolt holes that secures the pillion?
Honestly probably never. Just too costly to produce. But I am looking to reproduce something like this.
like the rivco solo rack?

like the rivco solo rack?

That is an option since it is no longer available. The only issue with me is, I never really liked the looks of the Rivco. I'd still purchase one if available since it is the only rack that mounts cleanly to the pillion mount holes.

Cheap, Easy & Functional Rear Rack made from my never used OEM pillion seat.
Cost me under $10 for phenolic piece, bolts, washers & nuts.
Made mine rather large to support the large bag I carry for long trips.
Easy on & off in under 5 minutes.
Rack-1.jpg Rack-2.jpg

Mitzy,

I wonder what a piece of stainless trimmed to fit the OEM pillion mount would look like?

The one you posted is pure function and looks like it would work well since I often add a bag on top of my pillion seat for long distances. May have to have a hand at making something like yours but in black or stainless.

Back