New Triumph Factory Tunes For Rocket

After further studying some my comparisons aren't 100% clear so for the record here we go:

20145 - Stock pipe with catalyst - secondaries 100% open 3rd - 5th gears and ignition advanced in 3rd-5th gears (full power)

20146 French power limited

20147 German power limited (the Hondax tune)

20148 -Aftermarket pipe with catalyst - secondaries closed partly in 3rd - 5th gears and ignition advanced in 3rd-5th gears (limited power)

20149 - Aftermarket pipe and cat box removed - secondaries closed partly and ignition retarded in 3rd - 5th (most limited power out of all stock tunes)

20150 - Stock pipe without catalyst - secondaries 100% open in 3rd - 5th gears and ignition advanced in 3rd - 5th gears (full power)

20151 - Aftermarket pipe without catalyst - secondaries partly closed in 3rd - 5th gears and ignition advanced in 3rd - 5th gears (limited power)

Wayne has reloaded the 20145 tune on the tuneboy website, the first was bad and that is why it wouldn't open.

Last edited:
Great find there Pig9r. I recently learned in Tuneboy that I can copy a table, close that map, open another map, and paste that table onto a new tune. It's awesome to say the least.

My only complaint is that I haven't found a way to print out Tuneboy tables. Anybody know how?

Great find there Pig9r. I recently learned in Tuneboy that I can copy a table, close that map, open another map, and paste that table onto a new tune. It's awesome to say the least.

My only complaint is that I haven't found a way to print out Tuneboy tables. Anybody know how?

You can export them into comma delimited files and import them into excel.

I then convert them to Foxpro relational database files which lets me compare different tables - produce trim tables comparing one table to another.

Hey Doug have you uncovered any other differences in the new tunes other than idle?

I haven't compared the new tunes to the old ones. I'm doing research on top of a mountain in Colorado. Wayne took the old standard tunes off his site. I wonder why. I only have 20050 and 20054. What are the corresponding new tunes?

Sorry dougl I just know saw your response. I can email you all of the old tunes if you want. I also found that table that you sent me a while back that Wayne created from the data logging program.

Sorry dougl I just know saw your response. I can email you all of the old tunes if you want. I also found that table that you sent me a while back that Wayne created from the data logging program.

I probably won't need them but if I do, I'll let you know. The weather's great in Reno. The bike fired right up. I had the battery on a Battery Tender. I need to get the 10K service done soon. The bike runs so good, I'm hesitant to have anything done to it.

Back