?

Molinoman are you sure the Phantom black comes with the two tones? My dealer seemed to think the phantom black came on only certain models like the speed master he didn't find that color on the rocket.

Phantom Black it is

Paul, Triumph and the D&D website list the Classic colors as Pacific Blue/New England White, Phantom Black/Sunset Red, and Phantom Black/Tornado Red. These are 2007 models. The 2006 Classic models came in Jet Black/Sunset Red, and Cherry Red/New England White. Hope that clears it up, not sure where the dealer was looking.
Dennis

Just got back from D&D and Travis put the order in for your bike already.So now they are waiting on Triumph to get it there.Should be in before you get here Dennis. I will be there when you get it. Did I send you a pic of mine with the bags on? ;)

Bob and Paul

Bob, I did get your picture of the LeatherLykes on your Rocket, they look good...but I still don't know what I want to do yet in that department. Thanks for checking with Travis, wasn't sure if and when the Classic was ordered, nice to know that it's in motion.

Paul....I guess...what am I being an oddball with anyway...inquiring minds want to know?
I've got a feeling I may be walking into one here bigtime...Ha!:confused: .
Dennis

Not at All

All I meant by that comment was the color of our bikes. You will have the first Phantom black I believe and I have a test color called scorched yellow it's a gold metal flake similar if not the same as the gold Daytona’s. I have only seen one other one in some pictures on this sight.
I am hoping to save enough money in the next year or so to have a gold leaf tribal design or gold true flames put on it.

Okay!

That was a lot better than what I thought. Good luck on getting the gold leaf tribal or gold true flames put on, hopefully earlier than later.
I guess you are right on the availabilty of the Phantom Black/Sunset Red, I do not think I have see a picture of a "live" one at all on any of the sites. It's a shame that the tourer I was initially looking at didn't have the black engine, as the paint color was very liveable.
Basically went with the "Sunset Red" color as it appears to be the same color as the helmets I currently have that I use on my Wing (Dark Red) a kind of wineberry type color.
Gotta save money somewhere. Got those at D&D's in Dec of 2005.
24 days to go.
Dennis

Keep it going

Molinoman: Now I don't want u to change your mind again, but I'll paint your motor black for you. You helped me on an earlier post. HaHa My wife can decide on a pair of shoes quicker than this. Part of the fun of a rocket is personalization when you get it. When your doing 140 MPH you dont look down at the engine anyway. Just funnin with ya. I remember the excitement when I got mine. Enjoy Jack

Nice

I just saw one today in your colors when I dropped mine off for the 500 mile. They have one like yours and a cream and black. ALMOST makes wish I waited for the 07's ALMOST.:p
sweet bike.

Back