(Goodness me. The place has sure changed since the early 80's:eek: )

LOOKS GOOD to me Molino. Now, we all expect to see pics of you with the bike. The Corbin bags can wait. Choukran ;) . Jamie

Fingers crossed

Just keeping my fingers crossed, I am hoping Travis is able to come up with one in the next two weeks, that is why I gave him a little wiggle room for the Phantom Black / Tornado Red, hoping that would give more of a (choice?) chance to get one sooner.
If it is in, I will get some pics of it, I have a feeling the Corbin bags will be on it when I return stateside for good in May.
Dennis
13 dtg.

Voyage Home

Dennis,

My Corbin beetles arrived to my dealer in about 7 working days. I had to remove them from the boxes just to fit them in our SUV, I kid you not. Best consumer market packaged product I've ever seen.

Quite the itinerary just to get home. I'm envious of you as it would be awesome to work in the Middle East. Sort of like giving back to a country (USA) that's been more than fair with me, kind of thing. I will miss your "on the scene" reports and replies.

You have created quite a lot of drama on our site. We have seen inside your soul, the soul of a person creating a dream, a Rocket dream that's been an inspiring ride.

God bless and get home safe.....

Jeff

12 dtg!

Thanks Jeff, it has been great sharing but it has been a two way street. It will be good to get home to see my wife and my sons and my family and friends. Another incentive will obviously be a heavy (but fast) hunk of machinery on two wheels that I am fixing to be the proud owner of.

As far as working over here, it's not all that great, the money is good and what I do I feel good about, but if there wasn't the "action" going on around me and the good pay, I probably wouldn't be over here. Not much to do for "fun", even the girl watching leaves a lot to be desired...all the female soldiers, sailors, marines and air force types carry guns.
The scenery around the camp is breathtaking, but the hours are long (12 hours a day, 7 days a week=84 hours/week). It'll be good to close this chapter of my life out come May.
Thanks again.
Dennis

Molino

I like your list of goodies, I have no problem with my gas gauge and when I ridding I don't care what time it is I would trade the gauge and clock in for a cat-bypass, and maybe TOR's.

The dealer down here has the Phantom black with I think tornado red, so if you want to get it I'll ride it up to you free of charge.:D

Back