i'd be excited to see a new version of our rocket. there's a lot of opportunity there with styling, technology, etc.
from a selfish standpoint, i hope they don't go bigger on the engine, i kinda like being able to say mine has the largest displacement motor on a production bike anywhere on the planet.
it has been confirmed they are phasing out the slower colors....black, blue, etc. and keeping only the superior regal red!!

Sure, get my hopes up. I like mine Just The Way it is! I'd like a fairing some day, if it looked right on the Rocket!! I saw that 2018 for $12,000 and want to know Why we don't see more of these on the road. It's like 400:1 ratio around here. Yes I was the only rocket in both of my big rides this year and only 3 people have seen one before. I'd like to see the red tribal come back, not that was nice!

If they bring a new rocket out it will be yuppie with a fairing a four feet tall windshield and other luxuries that bikers need:eek: god forbid the wind hits you on the chest or your little fingers get a wee bit cold, very hard to figure this one out for no way in hell can they compete with Honda and as the current Rocket is a not a big selling bike I think a fairing Rocket would be even less deisable.

You know, I have been thinking about it. Even if a new model came out and it was everything that I could possibly want, I would have serious misgivings about buying it.

I have already given Triumph a big stack of my hard earned cash. Then basically got hung out to dry and left flapping in the breeze with a motorcycle that won't even have parts made for it in a few years.

What makes it worse is the Rocket is my all time favorite bike

If Triumph comes out with a different version of the Rocket line I expect them to at least market the motorcycle. It's unbelievable that a machine like ours isn't seen. Everyone can see Honda Valkyries, Harley Road Kings and Indians. Visual references. Rockets? Can't sell them when the population doesn't know of them.

If Triumph comes out with a different version of the Rocket line I expect them to at least market the motorcycle. It's unbelievable that a machine like ours isn't seen. Everyone can see Honda Valkyries, Harley Road Kings and Indians. Visual references. Rockets? Can't sell them when the population doesn't know of them.
For as unique as this bike is I have been shocked that i never really knew much about it before i bought it. At the dealer they always have the Rocket hid in the back.:confused::confused:

Back