New R3 Production Model

Yeah Cooter, I might trade in both my babies for one of those. For 15K$ Im in right now. For 25+, Ill sit on the fence.
If I could get one for 15K I'd order ten of them. I don't think 25K will be it but I bet it's over 20K.

If I could get one for 15K I'd order ten of them. I don't think 25K will be it but I bet it's over 20K.
Has anyone actually had any hard evidence of the pricing structure or is all still a guessing game? The TFC is now a known entity but the other models would all appear to be subject to interpretation and guess work. I for one would be very interested to find out, just don't tell Mrs GOC....please?

Has anyone actually had any hard evidence of the pricing structure or is all still a guessing game? The TFC is now a known entity but the other models would all appear to be subject to interpretation and guess work. I for one would be very interested to find out, just don't tell Mrs GOC....please?
just got back from alb(had a cabelos gift card for my birthday from youngest son got another 7 boxes of shells)triumph dealer said one guy put down hefty deposit for tfc going final price would be 29.999 plus tax end up at around 33,000 wont be here till november or so does not know what number its going to be

Actually, Diavel in basic setup is not that expensive as the X Diavel with all the bells and whistles.. so there is a good probability, Triumph will go the same way, assuming the Diavel market is apparently their target group.

I called my dealer and asked about pricing for the new bike and no word has been given by the motor company, it is a guessing game.

Back