New R3 Production Model

Here I go again....that’s looks definitely ‘scaled’ down ....just looking small to me...
It does look smaller and that is a negative to me also. That however is not enough more me to dislike it enough to cancel my order for one.

I do like the cleverly simple way they hid the passenger pegs. Looks like they fold into the bracket and then the bracket folds up. Nice and clean.

pegs.jpg

We are assuming as my understanding is TFC in the states will be around $30,000. Regular Rockets MSRP were like $15,500 or so. So giving a price increase on MSRP I figured $10,000...could be more. Harley's CVO's are always 10G or more over the regular model.
I expect the new regular run GTs will be over $20k. I’d say closer to 23’000 usd.

Depending on sales, it might be a number in the not too distant future :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Let me issue a prophecy for you.;)

If Triumph has to reduce the price of the new generations of Rockets to $15'000 they will NEVER make the next year of 2021.

Best I start saving my pennies and start a go fund me cos I'm skint page
I jus think the company has spent so money bringing in a very updated machine and they will cover costs and make profit. The old price you referenced was maintainable because they had not spent any money on new stuff. I always thought the R3 was a steal of a bike and the prices they were getting for them.

I heard from a very unreliable source that base model will be $17,000 USD. I doubt it tho.

Triumph will be spending time and resources to attempt an electric bike. Sorry but I'm a petrol head that enjoys what I own. Recently seen 2 top of the range ' future cars' being pushed..

Back