New R3 Production Model

What it is called and what it is - may differ. A Golf GTi is not a GT either in my book. But a Cruiser or Bagger will never be a real GT, imo.

I would not call an H2 a GT, but I met a guy (he's one of the UK Iron Butt guys) who last year did 5000miles in a long weekend on an H2. Covered half of Europe.

I will wait and see what luggage Triumph considers GT-worthy. But I note a bit of a trend over here that side cases are getting smaller. Either this means modern man travels lighter, or travels less.

I always thought a GT car was a "Grand Tourer" sort of designed to do comfortable high speeds for long time but with enough space for luggage. However my wife has a GTI in Europe the are called a GTI Clubsport. I tend to agree with you its not really a GT car, my backside goes to sleep after a couple of hours in it and its noisy inside and the suspension even on comfort is pretty stiff. However its a superb car, very fast car to drive, but not a GT.

59834992_10156883063408855_736432126412455936_o.jpg

Here I go again....that’s looks definitely ‘scaled’ down ....just looking small to me...

That GT looks great! I will need it to be black though (It's the fastest color as we all know :rolleyes:) …
Triumph, if you listen: DONT cut the GT down on the horses! Give it a steering damper if you will gents, because we WILL run it with 200+ rwhp, panniers and screen.

Well I’m a lone voice I guess but I don’t like it. If I wanted something like this I’d by a sports bike...not for me.

I’m kind of surprised to see the same wheels as the TFC.
This may not be the final look of the regular models.
The GT badging has been applied to so many models it is meaningless.
The bike looks very nice.
The pegs may be movable.
Bags and shield would change the look drastically.

Back