stevieB

.020 Over
I just installed a Power Commander 5 and now I have this stupid grin on my face everytime I take the bike out for a run.:D Also find other vehicles appear to be standing still, particularly on freeways.:eek:

I have 2005 Rocket3 with secondaries removed, pod filters, Dennis Foran 3 into 2 system and now the PC 5. Its very quick and responsive. Anyone got any idea what kind of horsepower this would be now?:confused:

Auto tune

No,,,, but if you really want your bike to run like it should,,,,buy the Auto Tune unit. If you think it runs good now, wait till ya feel the A/T unit tuning the MAP to your specific bike.

When I installed the PCV and the A/T on my 011, I could feel the difference in the way the bike ran the minute I hit the road. But then something magical happened. The A/T unit started tuning the MAP to my bike and within 25 or so miles the bike really ran good! I could feel it happening as I rode. Get one! You won't be sorry!

Then if you really want to make your bike run even better, you can have a Dyno guy build a MAP just for your bike. But for the average guy, the PCV MAP tuned to your bike works just fine. :bch: At least it did for me.

I just installed a Power Commander 5 and now I have this stupid grin on my face everytime I take the bike out for a run.:D Also find other vehicles appear to be standing still, particularly on freeways.:eek:

I have 2005 Rocket3 with secondaries removed, pod filters, Dennis Foran 3 into 2 system and now the PC 5. Its very quick and responsive. Anyone got any idea what kind of horsepower this would be now?:confused:

Cant answer the question but this much I understand...

A Standard R3R is claimed to be 141hp. In reality most dyno'd bikes come in around 120-127. Typically a rocket with secondaries removed, pods, tune and tors generally are no less than 138 and up to about 140ish. Im assuming the Foran is probably comparable to the tors so Im guessing 140ish would be close. And thats real hp at the rear wheel not at the crank.

mine

got fitted last night.Almost done.Carps silverback just ran a 8.99 qtr/270 hp.Awesome achievement.Stock stage 2, same as mine.Alot of tuneing tho.heres mine-approx 240+ hp@ the rear tyre......i'm gonna stay N/A

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 112
got fitted last night.Almost done.Carps silverback just ran a 8.99 qtr/270 hp.Awesome achievement.Stock stage 2, same as mine.Alot of tuneing tho.heres mine-approx 240+ hp@ the rear tyre......i'm gonna stay N/A

What pipe is that? Does it come in black? I like it :D

Back