carpenterracing.com dunno how much delivered.Ring Bob or Art, get the baffle,too loud without it,real loud with it/think Hardley with shottys x5...you will need a new tune and triple KnNs. check with tuneECU as to which tune would suit.Bobs probably got a tune for you anyway,i spose...you'll probably need a tune ECU/Tuneboy cable if you do it ya self. readily avail off flea-bay, about 20 bux.Your bike modded??? tell them wot ya got when ya order, they are a great bunch....they will seeya right.

I just installed a Power Commander 5 and now I have this stupid grin on my face everytime I take the bike out for a run.:D Also find other vehicles appear to be standing still, particularly on freeways.:eek:

I have 2005 Rocket3 with secondaries removed, pod filters, Dennis Foran 3 into 2 system and now the PC 5. Its very quick and responsive. Anyone got any idea what kind of horsepower this would be now?:confused:

Stev
Did you use a tune provided by PCV or did you run your own tune into it .

carpenterracing.com dunno how much delivered.Ring Bob or Art, get the baffle,too loud without it,real loud with it/think Hardley with shottys x5...you will need a new tune and triple KnNs. check with tuneECU as to which tune would suit.Bobs probably got a tune for you anyway,i spose...you'll probably need a tune ECU/Tuneboy cable if you do it ya self. readily avail off flea-bay, about 20 bux.Your bike modded??? tell them wot ya got when ya order, they are a great bunch....they will seeya right.

Cheers, I'll see what Nev recommends. I like Ponter's black system.

Regards Lofty

I just installed a Power Commander 5 and now I have this stupid grin on my face everytime I take the bike out for a run.:D Also find other vehicles appear to be standing still, particularly on freeways.:eek:

I have 2005 Rocket3 with secondaries removed, pod filters, Dennis Foran 3 into 2 system and now the PC 5. Its very quick and responsive. Anyone got any idea what kind of horsepower this would be now?:confused:

And the problem is..??

Back