Snakeplisken

Snake, I thought you were dead.
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
All I have to say is Holy crap! I picked up my brand new 2015 Roadster Rocket 3 and this thing is a total beast. Drove it for about an hour on the way home. Didn't open it up above 140 KM/h as it is brand new. Moved the license plate up already and no windshield or bug screen. Other than the 140 cu inch embellisher I ordered from Lee I am not changing a thing. Love the bike. Best bike I have ever put my legs around. I am in love :)

Welcome aboard, Sounds like another has succumbed to the guiles of the Rocket. There's no easy escape just expect a permanent grin when riding and the odd chuckle to yourself.

Take it easy and get to know her really well before you twist that throttle with gusto as she'll try to rip your arms out of their sockets. I have heard she pulls 1.3g

Its really life changing and I have a stupid looking grin on my face. I much prefer the feel over Harley.

It will also outdrag virtually everything upto about 85-90 with the possible exception of a Diavell.

Who cares? It just totally rocks. Doesnt matter to me about taking people. Just want to cruise. Like a king!

That is also a top option and how I spend most of my time but it's just there so you can if the mood takes you.

Welcome to the board. I totally get what you are talking about. It's like the Moco lied to us all these years. :(

All I have to say is Holy crap! I picked up my brand new 2015 Roadster Rocket 3 and this thing is a total beast. Drove it for about an hour on the way home. Didn't open it up above 140 KM/h as it is brand new. Moved the license plate up already and no windshield or bug screen. Other than the 140 cu inch embellisher I ordered from Lee I am not changing a thing. Love the bike. Best bike I have ever put my legs around. I am in love :)

LOVE is a growing thingy and must be nurtured.
This means MODS & BLING!!! :eek: :roll:

There is something to be said about adding nothing. Stock action. Just got back from another hour and I opened it up a bit in 3rd. The speedo went from 60-120 what seemed like in about 1 sec. I had to hold on real tight :) This is great. Love is in the air.

Back